If you are an experienced Retail Store Manager who wants to work in one of the top independent fashion retailers, known for some of the top fashion brands, then we want to hear from you!
The successful applicant will be a dynamic self-motivated manager who will be responsible for a number of staff and the day-to-day operation and management of the store.
The Ideal Candidate will..
• have a proven track record in retail management
• possess excellent communication skills
• be a natural leader, leading from the front, who enjoys taking ownership of store issues and their management responsibilities
• have the ability to coach, mentor, develop and motivate staff and to drive the company business objectives forward
• have a strong work ethic and have total commitment to the company with the determination and self-confidence to drive sales and productivity forward
• display excellent commercial acumen and have a thorough understanding of targets, KPIs and goal setting for your team
• ensure the team delivers exceptional customer service
• possess excellent visual merchandising skills and enjoy planning new store layouts and window displays
This role is available immediately with an attractive salary and benefits package.
Submit your CV in confidence for the attention of Fiona Brennan